What kind of cars is everyone into these days (if any)?

nikko

Admin Emeritus
file.jpeg

My first "enthusiast" car in quite some time

Reactions: JF

nikko

Admin Emeritus
Tint soon, just hit 80 degrees here for the first time this year and only gonna get hotter.

Thinking duals and CAI before suspension.

domin8

Lazy Unicorn
Hi everyone! It's been years and I was feeling nostalgic and wanted to say hi :)

Work: 2017 Santa Fe sport ultimate
Personal: 2013 GT/CS 5.0
Wife: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Reactions: Zim

TBone7281

00StangV6Coupe no more.
Bought a WRX as a DD back when I turbo'd the V6. Had that for 10 years/180,000 miles. Traded that in and got a 2013 Audi S4 about a year ago.

However, the reason I've stumbled back onto forum is that my project car is a 95 GT and I was browsing for parts. :D

Boogie

Train and bike. Can't believe I've lived without a car for 3 years now. I hella miss driving! :cry:

TBone7281

00StangV6Coupe no more.
We traded in the wife's Saab for a 2014 Audi Q5 with the 3.0 engine. (Same supercharged engine I have in my S4, but detuned by about 50 hp... for now.)

Kuplex

Retired Admin
I still have my 2008 GT. Just bought new wheels and tires and replaced the leather cover and foam on driver seat; passenger side still looks and feels new. Mechanically and cosmetically great. It's been paid off for a while so I'm just enjoying it. I plan on buying a new car in the next year or two. Something a little sporty but practical for business travel, hauling my inevitable kids, etc. I want to keep the GT as a toy to tinker with but we'll see.

CrayZeeDiCE

Well, my beloved TA is long gone these days, and while I hope to build another one soon, I spend much more time hauling trailers than hauling ass anymore. I did spend a bit of time in the blue circle club with a 6.0 that I loved, but had a lot of problems with. Now were an all cummins family. Still a 6 speed, but aside from tires the truck is bone stock. Warranties are cool. My next one will be a dually, and I would like to either build this one or get a 2nd gen to build, but man I do miss the sound of a built v8

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1492392618124.jpg
    FB_IMG_1492392618124.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 110