What religion are you??

Monkey

Knew a thing or two
parents tried to raise me christian, but i am technically agnostic and dont believe in any organized religion

Requiem

more bitter by the day
i dont affiliate myself w/ a religion. I'm toying with the idea that there is a god... just not so sure yet.

Hell_Razor

Never surrender!!!
Requiem said:
i dont affiliate myself w/ a religion. I'm toying with the idea that there is a god... just not so sure yet.

that's called being agnostic

for the record my I guess Im a non-practicing Baptist but I just consider myself open-minded. I dont like to label things.

Travis

Lexus ES350 - Nissan Skyline GTR
Agnostic. There could be a god, no way to prove that there ISNT one. There might not be a god, no way to prove that there IS one.

Justang

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ-ɹǝdns
SMoKEDya95stang said:
But my girlfriend is retardedly religious, kinda funny really.

Which means in a couple years you will be religious as well. :p
seriously though. if it's a serious relationship you will be.

------------------------------------------------

Baptist.

SMoKEDya95stang

lol,
but seriously No, i honostly dont believe in it.
She understands.
I go to church with her on occasion when she wants me to go, but theres just no way i can believe in it... i really dont.
Its just me.

fluffy

Ediscere et Eloqui
Hell_Razor said:
that's called being agnostic

for the record my I guess Im a non-practicing Baptist but I just consider myself open-minded. I dont like to label things.

No, not really.

That's called "being indecisive".

Agnosticism has many meanings, but mainly its:
The idea that humans can't comprehend a G-d /if/ there is one
aka
We don't know whether or not there's a G-d
aka
One doesn't know whether or not there's a G-d.

Not, "Uh...I haven't decided."

fluffy

Ediscere et Eloqui
DarkEntity said:
I don't believe in religion... guess that makes me, an atheist?!

Evolution baby!!!

*bangs her head against a table*

Evolutionary ideas, and creationism (ie "religion"/religious ideas) are no where /near/ mutually exclusive.

Many religions inheirently contain ideas of evolution within their religion, many others (ie Biblical creationism) in no way discount the ideas of evolution.

DarkEntity

fluffy said:
*bangs her head against a table*

Evolutionary ideas, and creationism (ie "religion"/religious ideas) are no where /near/ mutually exclusive.

Many religions inheirently contain ideas of evolution within their religion, many others (ie Biblical creationism) in no way discount the ideas of evolution.

doh.... I guess I'm no religious scholar.. :lol:

I still don't believe in God though. I really don't have the need for imaginary friends.

03SonicBlu

mszmustang13 said:
Roman Catholic for life.

It floats my boat, but whatever makes you a better person is fine with me. I honestly don't think any higher power cares what you label yourself, it's what you do with your life that counts :D

Danger Dude

Living one day at a time
Well Born and raised Catholic and as a adult found most organized religion more interested in money than salvation.

I consider myself a Non-denominational Christian. Without a doubt I believe there is a God. I have seen his work.

Iam not talking about all the false prophets and such that fill the airwaves with salvation at a price and always asking for donations. I dont need to pay for Gods attention.

And for all those non-believers: Do you really think you came from Monkeys hahahhahahahahahaahhhahahaha

Evolution and Creation does go hand in hand. Things are constantly evolving in nature, those that dont become extinct. But humans have abilities above all creatures that cannot be described in natural evolution or selection. A Supernatural being had to have intervened in our creation.

Corey

nikko

Admin Emeritus
Danger Dude said:
And for all those non-believers: Do you really think you came from Monkeys hahahhahahahahahaahhhahahaha
Corey

Yes, I actually do.

If the 0.6% difference in DNA is indeed a supernatural power, then I guess I'll be damned (literally).

:)