Whats your next mod?

marc813

The Mach Won
i remember a thread like this so i went through my old post but couldnt find it so started another one. just to see what other people are doing and to maybe get some ideas on what to do next. so ups brought me all my birthday presents from myself today. i bought a 31 spline differential, moser 31 spline axles, ford racing 4:10 gears, and 3 quarts royal purple gear oil. cant wait to get this all installed and let this car rip on some m/t et drags.

Just put 4:10s and a t-lok in about 2 weeks ago worth every penny but the next thing on my list are these

I don't like the honeycomb, and I want as many Cobra parts on my car as I can afford.

chaoticdismay

the rippin and the tearin
tough call... i hope it's getting the spare block that's sitting in my garage checked for damages (xrayed maybe?) and then cleaned up in preparation for goodies :D.

Jeff

Florida Man
Well the sub and wiring should get here tomorrow or saturday, so I guess I'll drop it next.

marc813

The Mach Won
all sound like good plans. but sonofbarb if you plan on getting a v8 mustang if you get a GT you will regret not getting a 4v after a while. it will seen awsome at first but worth it to try to get a 99-01 cobra or a 03-04 mach. just my 2 cents.

SiK98GT

It Wasn't Me.........
My Next mods are buying a direct port system Installing the new motor (again) and getting it dyno tuned. After that i am leaving this pos alone for a while

K33NAN

i would like it to be a 99-01 cobra front...but more than likely it will just be gt side scoops....and even that won't be for a while...damn college

98v6er

i found out that my parents have a bank account for me that has money saved up for any emergency car repairs. i told them if my tranny goes, a 5-speed will be going in. they seemed fine with it
Maybe you should take a hacksaw to your springs so that becomes an emergency repair:lol:

JRK

all sound like good plans. but sonofbarb if you plan on getting a v8 mustang if you get a GT you will regret not getting a 4v after a while. it will seen awsome at first but worth it to try to get a 99-01 cobra or a 03-04 mach. just my 2 cents.
Yeah hopefully by the fall I will have like 12-13k to spend on it. If you don't mind me asking, how much was your mach?