Wheel center caps

Vash

3.8= drama for your momma
hey didn't you guys used to make center caps?

i sorta want to replace mine. and i remember seeing you guys used to have them.

well.. i just want something simple.. like a peice of aluminum or something for a center cap. or a peice of stainless steal type metal. do you guys still have them?

if not don't worry about it. i don't want to spend alot on this so if it costs to much you can just stay you dont have anymore. but iam looking for just a basic design.. such as no logo at all maybe.

AutoBadges

hey didn't you guys used to make center caps?

i sorta want to replace mine. and i remember seeing you guys used to have them.

well.. i just want something simple.. like a peice of aluminum or something for a center cap. or a peice of stainless steal type metal. do you guys still have them?

if not don't worry about it. i don't want to spend alot on this so if it costs to much you can just stay you dont have anymore. but iam looking for just a basic design.. such as no logo at all maybe.

We can do vinyl overlays thats all we ever did

AutoBadges

any close ups of the vynle overlays? and how much for straight up black? or straight up silver with no kind of logo?

They would run about $25 for a set.

Attachments

• bigger P9210410.JPG
    bigger P9210410.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 245
  • black with white 232.JPG
    black with white 232.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 257

BoomSlang

·Y·O·U·F·A·I·L·
I'm very interested in these caps because I'm wanting to get rid of these flaming m caps. I'm curious to see what the silver would look like with black "232" writing, but right now black with silver writing looks hott. Is it $25+shipping or?

Sonic232Stang

3.8mustang.com addict
Vash, I have the 232 badges bro and they look great. They look exactly how they were when I bought them. Its worth the $ you spend for them bro.:thumbup:

AutoBadges

I'm very interested in these caps because I'm wanting to get rid of these flaming m caps. I'm curious to see what the silver would look like with black "232" writing, but right now black with silver writing looks hott. Is it $25+shipping or?

Best way is honestly with black as the background, the otherway around would look awkward IMO