Where Should We Spend Our Mod Money?

Juan Gutierrez

I have a couple of manifolds that we made in the machine shop. I am running one with my M122 setup. They are machined from a solid block of aluminum. Then just need to add whichever adapter plate is required for the supercharger that you buy. I can even make you the idler pulley plate. The manifold is $400 and I can make you the adapter plate. Send me an email and we can discuss what you want to do and what you need. I can also send you a copy of my install document so you can see what you would need to do for an M112 or M122 supercharger setup. I also have an older document I did for an M90.View attachment 156623
I have a couple of manifolds that we made in the machine shop. I am running one with my M122 setup. They are machined from a solid block of aluminum. Then just need to add whichever adapter plate is required for the supercharger that you buy. I can even make you the idler pulley plate. The manifold is $400 and I can make you the adapter plate. Send me an email and we can discuss what you want to do and what you need. I can also send you a copy of my install document so you can see what you would need to do for an M112 or M122 supercharger setup. I also have an older document I did for an M90.View attachment 156623

Fordv6guys are u still making the custom manifolds....

Jesusv

Thank you OP for the great post. I purchased a 2005 v6 mustang 2 years ago and have added X pipes dual exhaust, BBK Cai, and Bama tune. I've been researching superchargers and stumbled upon this thread. I recently found a Ford NOS Lighting supercharger Eaton m122 s/c. Based on your post, this s/c will fit the 2005 s197 v6 with the additional bolt on parts you're providing, correct?

07_ran_cor_

I'm interested in purchasing parts let me know asap please