• Bullit Calipers

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MyLittlePony

V6 VIN V8 Power
Cobra:

Bullit:

Which looks better? Which would you pick? And is there any different in performance (Im assuming no)

See the problem with the cobras is Im afraid its like "mis badging" even though they technically ARE cobra calipers, just like my Cobra R rims, are cobras... ...but then again, the pony logo, for anyone that knows means that theyre for a bullit... ..but thats not misbadging is it?

Rapscallion

Like I give a ****
Unless you really have a cobra, I wouldn't recommend getting those calipers. They would just be out of place.

The pony ones are def a great choice:thumbup:

thorco3

it's not an obsession
personally if i ever upgrade... and i would like to eventually, i would go with the cobra ones. I mean they are 13" cobra brakes, and for the money spent i think i could live with them saying cobra.

...And if any one were to tell me that i was misbadging my car, then i would call them an idiot... because if they knew anything about mustangs they would know that there is no such thing as a 232 cobra (seeing as how i where the 232 badges), but instead that i had upgraded to cobra brakes.

so there ya have it, my car and my thinking on the subject

cliffsnotes: cobra brakes do NOT = misbadging (imo)

Rapscallion

Like I give a ****
thorco3 said:
personally if i ever upgrade... and i would like to eventually, i would go with the cobra ones. I mean they are 13" cobra brakes, and for the money spent i think i could live with them saying cobra.

...And if any one were to tell me that i was misbadging my car, then i would call them an idiot... because if they knew anything about mustangs they would know that there is no such thing as a 232 cobra (seeing as how i where the 232 badges), but instead that i had upgraded to cobra brakes.

so there ya have it, my car and my thinking on the subject

cliffsnotes: cobra brakes do NOT = misbadging (imo)

You do have a good point. However, I feel that the pony calipers just flow with the theme of a 'mustang' better.

MyLittlePony

V6 VIN V8 Power
Well, so far the polls tied. Depending on where you shop, both are of equal pricing. Yes, I do plan on upgrading. 94 v6 mustangs brake like crap. I guess I would need the rotors I didnt know. I do think that I may have to modify my current parts a little to get them and the rotors to fit correctly

thorco3 said:

Well, technically even if my 94 was a cobra, it would be misbadging... ...as only the 2003 10th anniversary cobras came with them... ...and since the 03 cobras have way more HP than the 94... ...misbadging. Ever since the bullitts came out, Ive been wanting the pony ones, but now Im not sure. Because if the cobras are misbadging, then the bullits should be considered the same as well. Its one of those things that differe from person to person.

There was no 94 cobra r. even when there was one for that body style it wasnt red... ...but technically with that hood, its kinda misbadging. Like the bullitt caliper, it doesnt say the word on it, but it implies what it is.

AutoBadges

not tied anymore :thumbup:

Running Pony...rest is posing..period. Running pony has no reference to any specific model...COBRA obviously does.

HiPoStang67

Oxford White 3.8l V6
I think the bullitts with the running pony will look best on your car. I'm getting the mach 1's for my car though.

Sanchez

I CAN HEAR GOD
I think you guys are taking the whole midbadging thing a little too far. They're ****ing brake calipers, for Christ's sake.

AutoBadges

Sanchez said:
I think you guys are taking the whole midbadging thing a little too far. They're ****ing brake calipers, for Christ's sake.

same can be said with THEY ARE JUST ****ING EMBLEMS For Christ's sake :thumbdown:

crazhorse

Efilnikufesin
yeah I got a set of Mach calipers in grey ...... painting them comp orange though, havent decided if I'm going to put pony stickers on or not