Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who has an 05 and what are track times?

Discussion in '2005-2010 V6 Mustang Tech' started by greatsave9, Dec 20, 2004.

1. greatsave9

greatsave9 Well-Known Member

So the '05 Mustang has been out for awhile. Anyone on the board get one? Post some pics. I think I saw maybe one guy had one in his sig but wasnt sure.

AND are there guys posting 1/4 times? Are they in the high 14s by chance?

Dealership near me has 3 of them and I just passed another that had a blue one. I still dont know if I like the new retro look.

2. QuikStang01Lx

QuikStang01Lx DiscountMotorsports.net

one guy here posted a 15.2 in a stock auto v6

i read a guys post about running low 13's in a stock gt on another site - not sure of tranny

3. greatsave9

greatsave9 Well-Known Member

YA GTs, Motortrend ran a [email protected] with a Auto GT. Others ran like 13.3, 13.5 @103mph. So it varies I know, just wondering what V6s were doing.

4. goldenstang00

goldenstang00 Chebby Guy

i think it was either motortrend mm&ff that ran a bone stock 2003 v6 mustang 5spd to a 14.9 in the 1/4. yeah i know that sounds crazy but i know what i read and i know its quite possible with the right traction and realy really really good driver.

anyhow.........i would expect 14 second time slips from the new 5 spd v6s to start showing up pretty soon. with an auto running a 15.2 i think 14s in the 5spd should be cake. :thumbup: