Whoo Hooo! My car's in the shop!

quadcam

I dropped the Cobra off at the shop last Monday, and I'm expecting to pick it up this Monday.

The first thing I had them do was dyno my car because I suspected it was a bit down on power, and boy was I right! She only put down 232 rwhp! I thought my clutch was slipping, and it appeared that it was, up until 4000 rpms, it had a good, steady pull, but after that, the clutch started slipping and turned my linear power "curve" into a lump. When they got the clutch off, the disc was completely worn out.

They have the new King Cobra clutch and Fidanza aluminum flywheel in now, not to mention my Hooker Super Comps and Aerochamber x pipe, and it's going to get tuned on Monday with the new SCT Xcal3 software. We're expecting a 60rwhp gain over what I brought it in with, for roughly 290 rwhp.

I'll post more when I get it back, and hopefully the dyno graphs as well.

mysteed

is back!
Woah, sucks that your clutch was worn out so badly. You're gonna have a love that KC clutch though, it grabs HARD. :thumbup:

quadcam

Woah, sucks that your clutch was worn out so badly. You're gonna have a love that KC clutch though, it grabs HARD. :thumbup:
Hell yeah, I'm hoping with my newfound power and some Mickey's, that I'm going to be consistantly high twelves! :D I hit it once before, but consistency is another story! ;)