Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Why hello ther

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Warped3d, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Warped3d

Warped3d New Member

hey whats up My name is John

Just bought a new 2007 v6 mustang about 1 month ago, yes i bought the pony package :shock: .... I know its pretty much a Rip, but hey Im not regretting spending the extra cash on my baby :)

Im planning on doing some major mods to it, but i don't know where to start CAI, Exhaust, Headers ????? lol

So i found this forum and im hoping you guys are able to help me out.

Here are some pictures of the day after i bought it and gave my baby its first wax :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Taylor

Taylor New Member

Whats up man.

Very nice looking stang you have there. Love the color.

3. Wendy

Wendy Hi Guys!

Welcome! Sounds like you're headed in the right direction. :)

4. MEstang95

MEstang95 2009 Stanley Cups Champs!

nice looking car. CAI is an easy install. i think dual exhaust is a must 8)

5. Warped3d

Warped3d New Member

hah wow thanks.... I hope I can bring great pride to the v6 mustang community.

CAI first? mmm sounds good to me ha.

6. Wendy

Wendy Hi Guys!

Yeah and I'd skip the headers. Yours will be good. :)

7. Warped3d

Warped3d New Member

I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong form but, quick couple questions if I'm planning for the future in the end I wanna get a supercharger, but leading up to that should I be looking at new headers, for a supercharger even if its pushing below 4 pounds of boost?? sorry if thats totally the wrong term lol, also I heard that if I'm going to supercharge my mustang I need to "forge" the internal components of the engine before I put something like that on.... And would I want to look into RAM Air kits??? or just stick with CAI???? Then with the exhaust it would be best to go with an x pipe dual ext correct? so many questions.... so little time :!: And feel free to correct me with all the right terms I should be using, actually PLEASE DO!!!! :D

8. 98 232

98 232 Baller

Hi and welcome.
    +Nice ride!

On some of your qestions...
    If you want to run high boost on the supercharger you are gonna want to put in forged internals (i.e. crank, rods, pistons) Those can stand more pressure.
    That depends on how quich you are going to get a supercharger, you will be ditching that once supercharger is put in, I believe. You could get a cheap one if you wanted until...
    There are good stickies in the 'Bolt-Ons' forum that can help you with starting out.

Good luck on your project it would be cool to see that thing supercharged, just post up any wuestions in the corresponding forum. There are a lot of knowledgable people on here that can help. TealPony is running a Vortech on an sn95 and LilRoush has an m112 on a new edge. So it is entirely possible but takes time dollars and work. I'm sure you can find help on here.

9. JRicky

JRicky New Member

the pony package is great, and the color is very nice too....very nice car and great to start with

10. MEstang95

MEstang95 2009 Stanley Cups Champs!

you don't need to forge the internals, if you are gonna run low boost, but if you want to push a lot of boost, engine work is a must. you could keep the CAI and just turbo it too, that would get around the CAI problem. this can turn into a expensive habit, so know what you're getting into before you start. just read as much info aout things as you can and ask questions when you have them.

11. mysteed

mysteed is back!

Welcome to the site man. V6 looks really clean.