Ye olde E-battles

Holly

it's all in your head
Lmao. Lame asses arguing over fashion. Sound like some bitches.
Best post in that thread.

Also, you kept saying girlfriend. I thought you were married?

SuperSaiyan21

Better than YOU
Since this place has no more drama, I've had to get more forum fills elsewhere.
Yeah, I kind of miss the good ol days when the "we know drama" avatar was common around here. I remember the shenanigans from members like Paul, Dennis, Nova, 2Cool4U, W00t club, wilderness, goldenshower, flipper, etc. Too quiet around here and just can't believe this place went from being very active to almost being a resting home for old people...although elders like geoff and nikko aren't complaining because they have traded in their ban hammers for canes...

Holly

it's all in your head
Yeah, I kind of miss the good ol days when the "we know drama" avatar was common around here. I remember the shenanigans from members like Paul, Dennis, Nova, 2Cool4U, W00t club, wilderness, goldenshower, flipper, etc. Too quiet around here and just can't believe this place went from being very active to almost being a resting home for old people...although elders like geoff and nikko aren't complaining because they have traded in their ban hammers for canes...
I miss wilderness the most.

Jeff

Florida Man
The 08 and up noobs ruined everything

Vee6

Man, those were the good o' days. I couldn't wait to get home from work to see who got banned, what new drama was being played out, what dumb **** some noob would post, any new Holly cookie pics....Now that was entertainment LOL.

SuperSaiyan21

Better than YOU
Man, those were the good o' days. I couldn't wait to get home from work to see who got banned, what new drama was being played out, what dumb **** some noob would post, any new Holly cookie pics....Now that was entertainment LOL.
W3rd, the flaming never got old as n00bs regularly were pwned or flat out told to leave the site just for introducing themselves :lol:

Pretty much everyone teaming up against jarryd for being a total fail. Yes, Holly and Sally would bust out the goods from time to time. We all know Holly was showing off for CJ :crazy:

Travis

Lexus ES350 - Nissan Skyline GTR
Oh ****. Did holly end up hooking up with CJ? Those two were ****ing made for each other.