Yeah...

Remember that guy that drove an eclipse? Keith? Did he die after rehab?

• Total voters

TBR

TYVMSAP
upload_2014-3-18_13-20-28.png

I remember actual threads too

Bonzo

Take Warning
I officially remember saying not too long ago that 9 of the top 11 threads had official in them.

Interesting. Just looking at my avatar background and the background of this video. They look quite similar. Must be an official omen or something.

TBR

TYVMSAP
Sup? I'm a normie now :(

What happened?

Also. I purchased an 06 GT on a whim. It was at a great price and I have a thing for shitty interiors, cheap plastic, and outdated electronics. Also, I wanted to give my fiance the SUV so she could load more frozen taquitos in the back when she went shopping. We recently started drinking Almond milk. Have you guys tried this stuff? I got the vanilla kind. It's really surprisingly good and versatile. I still get regular milk too for stuff like Kraft Mac N Cheese because that's important, but for drinking purposes Almond milk is definitely superior.

I tried one of those birthday cake Oreos for the first time at work, and I was just thinking "man, this would be so much better with some of that almond milk". And trust me - It has the same texture as regular milk.

why is that furby talking ****

Last edited:

Jeff

Florida Man
What happened?

Also. I purchased an 06 GT on a whim. It was at a great price and I wanted to give my fiance the SUV so she could load more frozen taquitos in the back when she went shopping. I have a thing for shitty interiors, cheap plastic, and outdated electronics.

Fiancé? :stonk:

Jeff

Florida Man
Yeah, we were dating for 2ish years. Decided to buy a blood diamond so that she knew our love was more important than the lives of African kids and Leonardo Dicaprio.

That way you know she'll never leave.

Congrats BT

TBR

TYVMSAP
Open Busch Light Bar too?

**** no. I'm not paying for these assholes to party on MY dime. My friends and I are going to just get hammered drunk from booze I keep in my trunk on the special day.

Why do you think I purchased the 06 GT?

Jeff

Florida Man
**** no. I'm not paying for these assholes to party on MY dime. My friends and I are going to just get hammered drunk from booze I keep in my trunk on the special day.

Why do you think I purchased the 06 GT?

Seriously, what was I thinking