Yellow Saleen interior painted, whats your opinion?

Zer0Morph

Go Colts!!
What are your thoughts on this Yellow Saleen interior paneling. It obviously matches the exterior but do you think it looks good or immature?

Rapscallion

Like I give a ****
If the car was a different color than it would look pretty good. Yellow is a god awful color to have too much of.

vertstang232

What are your thoughts on this Yellow Saleen interior paneling. It obviously matches the exterior but do you think it looks good or immature?

what should be painted are the door bezels, and those little vents on the side of the dash and thats it IMO on the shift boot have yellow stitching and same thing on the e-brake boot too. thats it, it is very easy to over do yellow

casper

* C A S P E R *
if it was blue it would be cool. but yellow is way too busy/bright , will distract your driving lol

Zer0Morph

Go Colts!!

No problem, did you dye the top half of your interior black? If you did it looks fantastic, thats actually what I did too! :D The only thing I don't like on your interior is the steering wheel cover, not that I have anything against steering wheel covers, in fact I have one too. Just not a big fan of the Ford Racing logo on it, which is funny but I bought the same cover when I first bought my stang, then I took it back. Either way I give you two :thumbup: :thumbup: on your interior!

Here's mine

McNasty

The Conductor
It looks ok...not great. That's why I have refused to paint my interior yellow. One day I may get some leather seats with yellow inserts but leave all the trim black and charcoal grey.

Zer0Morph

Go Colts!!
It looks ok...not great. That's why I have refused to paint my interior yellow. One day I may get some leather seats with yellow inserts but leave all the trim black and charcoal grey.

Thats what I'm thinking too. Yellow is so easy to go overboard with. I like your idea of yellow inserts and someone else mentioned just getting a yellow shift boot which is another good idea in my opinion.

vertstang232

Thats what I'm thinking too. Yellow is so easy to go overboard with. I like your idea of yellow inserts and someone else mentioned just getting a yellow shift boot which is another good idea in my opinion.

not a yellow shift boot, but yellow stitching on the boot;)

Spencer88

3.8 original member
No problem, did you dye the top half of your interior black? If you did it looks fantastic, thats actually what I did too! :D The only thing I don't like on your interior is the steering wheel cover, not that I have anything against steering wheel covers, in fact I have one too. Just not a big fan of the Ford Racing logo on it, which is funny but I bought the same cover when I first bought my stang, then I took it back. Either way I give you two :thumbup: :thumbup: on your interior!

No I didn't dye it. It came stock black on grey. And yes I know that steering wheel cover has got to go. Thinking of getting this.

www.wheelskins.com

thorco3

it's not an obsession
the yellow is just awefully bright... it doesn't look terrible or anything, but it certainly isn't something i would do. I prefer subtle changes, which is why i painted some of my stuff black, in my all black interior :cool:

Attachments

• intpaint.jpg
    intpaint.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 83
  • intpaint2.jpg
    intpaint2.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 91